Welcome To Islam

Welcome To Islam

Monday 19 November 2012

O Allah I complain to you of my weakness.....
 Omost merciful of those who are merciful.....
O Lord of the  weak and my Lord too.....
To whom have you entrusted me......
To a distant person who recieves me with hostility.....
Or to an enemy you have granted authority over my affairs....
Your Favour is of more abundance to me....
I seek refuge in your light  which all darkness is dispelled and every affair of this world and the next is set right less your anger or your displeasure descend upon me......
I desire your pleasure and satisfaction until you are pleased....
There is no power and no might except by you....
Your enemies are plotting against us...
speaking against us...
Killing us....
Oh ALLAH Save us my Lord i cannot remaind my mind in peace until my brothers and sisters all over the world are in peace....
Ya Allah shower your blessings and peace upon your Ummath....
Save us My Lord...
My GOD...
My life is from you and it will return to u my Rahemm....
Oh The King Of Kings Pls save Us from our enemies please unite the whole Muslim Ummath.....
Oh ALLAH...Save ISLAM....
Oh ALLAH  Save Gaza..... 
 
 Where is the religious leaders of Muslim Ummath?
 
Where is the so called Arab League? 
 
Where is the so called Organisation of Islamic Countries?
 
They are still in 'patience' and do you think that those is the right way that our Holy Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) taught us?No one for rescueing our brothers and sisters the innocent children of Gaza?
...No doubt Allah The Almighty  is there..... he says in the Holy Qur'an that he is saviour of the week..Please make Dua's for the suffering muslims all over the world...
My GOD our Syria is Burning.....
 
My Lord our Gaza iz Burning.....
 
My Saviour our Somalia is dying....
 
My  Raheem   our Burma is dying....

My Rahman our Iraq is dying......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We must remember that the responsibility of halting Israel's aggression falls on the Muslim Ummah and specifically those with the capability to halt it which is the Muslim armies. These armies will only be released by a Khaleefah who like Sultan Qutuz fears none but Allah سبحانه وتعالى and doesn't fear the Jews or the Christians, Israel and America, or their allies.
قَاتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللَّهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ وَيَنْصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُؤْمِنِينَ
"Fight them! Allah will punish them at your hands, and disgrace them and help you against them, and heal the hearts of those who have iman."
(al-Taubah, 9:14)


No comments: